Every steam generating plant requires boiler feed water, especially in steam turbine, super heater, condenser and other steam producing instruments. To stop the damage of such systems and other apparatus due to corrosion and scaling, water analyzing is a must on various critical parameter like conductivity, PH scale, etc. To support proper functioning and running of power plants with minimal erosion of steam turbine, condenser, etc, Steam and Water Analyzing Equipments were developed. To deal in a variety of such monitoring systems like Continuous Emission Monitoring System, CEMS, SWAS Components, Sample Cooler, with a host of others, our company Jay Veer Enterprise a Ahmedabad ( Gujarat, India ) based company came into establishment. The products we deal in comes in different temperature controlling unit, power distributional breaks, easy operational switches, annunciator window, control and record panel and various other specifications. As a prestigious Manufacturer and Supplier, we employ experienced and diligent professionals who are highly skilled to fabricate accurate dimensions. Since the inception of our company in 2013, we are creating a niche in the market by improving our product and development techniques as per the advancing technology.
We are expert manufacturer, supplier and trader of sample cooler, heated filter probe, continuous emission monitoring system and SWAS Components (steam and water Analysis systems). We make components like Sample Cooler for Swas.
The gamut of monitoring systems designed by our expert fabricators is widely appreciated by patrons for their user friendly interface and rugged construction. Our offered range includes the following:
- Sample Cooler
- SWAS Components
- Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS), etc.
- Power plants | Steam process | Wastewater treatment plants
- Waste incineration plants | Refineries | Cement kilns
- Gas turbines | Thermal power plant operating on steam
- Nitric acid plants | Aluminum smelters | Steel smelters
- Brick manufacturing Industries | Glass manufacturing Industries
- Pulp and paper Industries | Commercial boilers | Industrial boilers
- Pharmaceutical Industries | Chemical manufacturing Industries
- SCRS; Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems
Dioxide (SO2) | Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) | Nitrogen Monoxide (NO) |
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) | Carbon Monoxide (CO) | Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
& Ammonia (NH3)
- Oxygen (O2) | Water (H2O) | Hydrogen Chloride (HCl) | Total Hydrocarbon (THC) | Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) | Total Reduced Sulfur (TRS) | Mercury & Volatile Organic
- Compounds (VOCs) | Formaldehyde (CH2O) | Methane (CH4) | Ethylene (C2H4) | Propane (C3H8) & Ethane (C2H6)
Quality plays a major role in all our fabrications because it is essential to determine the actual and right amount of stream produced. To deliver superior grade products we have developed an in-house quality testing department that is led by our experienced quality auditors. They ensure interior quality assurance check of the product by regular introduction of a certified density of gas to the sample probe. After ensuring the standards and proper functioning of products our products are further sent for packaging.
Why Choose Us?
Jay Veer Enterprise has established a reputable position in the industry by dealing in a variety of analyzing and monitoring systems/products that determines the amount of gas, steam and water produced, like SWAS, Continuous Emission Monitoring System and many more. Our products such as continuous emission monitoring system (CEMS) are designed to be used in power plants, steam process and various other areas. Our customers can avail the offered range in various sizes and other specifications according to their need of applicability. Since inception customer satisfaction is the motto of our company, that is why we are providing on time delivery of the offered range. Some major factors that tell we are ahead of our competitors are listed below:
- Stringent quality checking process of every equipment.
- Advance machines to fabricate the products.
- Expert R&D team.
- Market leading prices.